REST API access for portal users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REST API access for portal users

Hello, I would like to give access to REST API for for portal users. The main reason - systems integration with some of our customers. They need do same tasks as in portal can, nothing less or more, just via REST API requests.

Is there are any way to give the same access fights and connect user to specific "portal user"?

Hi,

When a portal user uses EspoCRM the browser is accessing the API through api/v1/portal-access/{portalId} placeholder. You can open the developer console in the browser and see how each request is processed.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
      Hi,

When a portal user uses EspoCRM the browser is accessing the API through api/v1/portal-access/{portalId} placeholder. You can open the developer console in the browser and see how each request is processed.
      Might be I was not clare, but for me question is how to assign API key to particular Portal user, that all access rights would work for him via API as well.

Comment

I guess you could need to either create one shared API for all portal people? Or each company/business their own API?

I'm not sure if this is correct... is this where you create the portal "User API" as well? link: /#ApiUser/create/

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
          I guess you could need to either create one shared API for all portal people? Or each company/business their own API?

I'm not sure if this is correct... is this where you create the portal "User API" as well? link: /#ApiUser/create/
          For portal users creation I use /#PortalUser the API is the idea for more advanced portal Users have a chance to integrate their internal systems to ours and do the same operations as in standart portal users can do. nothing more. For now, If I understand correctly, there are no authentication which user are connecting via API and what access rights to see what data is set-up for them.

Expected solution to connect /#PortalUser and #ApiUser to get traceability and access control.

Comment

Working...
          X