Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day-Time hours only from 08:00 to 17:00

Hi there,

Is it possible to change Date-Time hours (for instance "create Task -> Date Start -> choose hours), that it would be possible to choose only from 08:00 to 17:00 (night hours would not be visible)?

Thanks

Not through the GUI as far as I know if. Also I can't find any thread with guide/tip to restrict using code too.

Comment

espcrm I have added a 180-minute step, the drop-down list now is much shorter, but still did not find how to get rid of night hours... Do you know, maybe there is some kind of default "starting hours" somewhere in the settings? Now we can set the default "First Day of Week" or "Fiscal Year Start", but I could not find anything with Time...
      Attached Files

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure. I tried searching for 06:00 or 09:00 on the github to see if there a code for that but came up empty. However I manage find this though: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...ldManager.json

But not sure if this where the setting/data is store. You could give it a try and see? Find the language you use and edit your file with some of the timer removed.
    Working...
    X