Espocrm for IT Services providers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espocrm for IT Services providers

Hello guys, id like to get some feedback from any IT Service provider using espocrm, i just started using espocrm and see some potential, however i cant get it to work the way i want it, looks like i have to hire a programmer to accomplish what i need, anyway take this as a feedback or feature request for espocrm devs.

1-Email-to-case: i have office 365 email with aliases as follow: mainemail@company.com with aliases : sales@company.com and support@company.com, email is fully working on espocrm, id like ot know if its possible to the alias support@company.com to trigger case creation with it only, i tried it but it doenst work(every email i received creates a case since it land to the mainemail@company.com), how can i achieve this without creating a separated email for it? (support@company.com)

2-public knowledge base: my use case is, i have company with accounts assigned to it, most of them are not assigned to any portal, so id like to have the ability to publish some knowledge base for non portal users so they can read the article without logging into the system, i think this is a basic and necessary feature for any crm, the ability of creating knowledge base for public access and also with private links.

3-Payment gateway: is there any working stripe, square (not paypal) extension that allows customer to pay invoices and subscriptions at affordable price?

4-Ticket System: as a service provider we need a fully working ticket system that allows customer/accounts to response or update a ticket from email response, i looked for this on espocrm and looks like this is another critical missing feature.

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply,
    cheers

Hello shootify
    you're right, there are many things to add in EspoCRM, but it's already a great product!
    You can create public knowledgebase through api if you want, we did it. We have stripe integration(for now it's only transactions, but we're working on invoices).
    Also we're already working on ticketing system. All details are on our website: https://devcrm.it

Have a great day

Comment

emillod thanks for the reply, looks promising, but i think for the email-to-case feature mentioned above is something that espocrm should come with it, out the box, same for the knowledge base public and private links.
      In regards the gateway payment, this is a Must for any crm system, and should be sell separate, now looking at your extension (stripe) looking good, when do you think it will be finished product/release version?
      Now in regards the API, i am not a programmer at all, would you be able to help with this ? so i can get at least public knowledge base published for my customers/accounts?
      thanks for the help.
      cheers

Comment

shootify i think EspoCRM devs don't want to get into that specific functionalities. I think it's okay. They're already doing great job with delivering many great functions.
        If you check other crm's, you'll see that many of them have own market places, where devs sharing own code for free or for small fee.

In regard to email-to-case functionality, personally i think that is useless. It's something between email client/ticketing system. Many clients contacted me and shared their thoughts, that it's not working as they wish, but of course it's subjective. Everyone have own idea for business.

Stripe integration is already available for clietns. Right now i'm working on new release of paypal extension. Stripe have own logic, which is weird for me, but we'll release probably in few weeks new update which will support invoices.

In regard to knowledge base, you can contact us and i'll show you some examples. Thanks to that you'll be able to tell me more about what you need.

Comment

emillod thanks, ill wait for the stripe release. do you know how much will it cost? whats your email? or we can talk on private messages here. thanks

Comment

• espcrm
            espcrm commented
            Editing a comment
            Their website in his in email signature if you want to go have a look at it. https://devcrm.it/
            I think you can also check out their demo here too: https://demo.devcrm.it/

Yes, out of the box 2 and 3 you need to rely on coding to do to it or willing to purchase an extension through 3rd party.

As for (1), unfortunately EspoCRM email (to me at least) kinda weak. Alias is not supported, you may get around your Email-to-case issue by using Workflow (a paid extension).

As for 4. I thought the ticket system uses case to do that? For our business we don't really have a ticket system so I didn't explore much of it. Anyway at the end of the day; I just want to plug in this link. Maybe you can find something useful for your usage.

Contribute to o-data/EspoCRM-Learning-and-Design development by creating an account on GitHub.

Look near the end of the link for some 3rd party developer, devcrm/emilliod is one of the developer that actively contribute to the community.

espcrm as always, thank you very much for all kind words

Comment

Working...
          X