X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reported installation

*Remote installation*

Greetings

After the installation in windows server 2012 I wanted to make access to my CRM remotely, that is, it could be entered from another side that was not my network, however I have not succeeded yet, I do not know if You have to access some configuration to the application or something else, I am using xampp 7.3, someone who can guide me on how to make this possible? Any help is welcome

To install I have used the following tutorial, the versions are somewhat old but it has helped me, except for the previous problem I had with the xampp version.
    https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...d-installation
    Last edited by clara; 06-17-2021, 04:19 PM.

Hi clara,

I assume Windows server is at your office (or somewhere you host yourself). Usually to allow outside access getting in you have to "unlock Firewall", both on a Router level and possible on Windows (software) level.

With our office we have a router given to us by our internet provider and their port forwarding simple doesn't work so I never gotten the chance to try it with EspoCRM. You might want to look up how to "Port Forwarding", then find your IP address with "What my IP"

Once both are done on the 2nd computer (outside where the server is), you should be able to do something like this:

151.151.100.100 (fake IP)
    Port: 35100 (example port you may have chosen)

Then use your internet browser and open website.
    151.151.100.100:35100

And it might work, as you use XAMPP you may need to add in additional thing like:
    151.151.100.100:35100/xampp/espocrm/

Good luck.

PS: I'm just user just like yourself, find more interesting thread that may be relevant to you here: https://github.com/o-data/EspoCRM-Le...nd-Design/wiki

Comment

Working...
    X