X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entity manager help

Hi guys,

Thanks for a great job.

I have an issue here, that i can't figure out.

I have created a new entity that i want to function like tasks. So when a user assigns the task to an oppotunity. It can automatically be seen under the contact assigned to the oppotunity and under the account. But you only have to choose one entity to bind the task to.

So how do i make a relation that are dependend on multiple entities, so that if i choose an oppotunity to my entity, it will also be assigned under the contact and account?

Thanks in advance.

BR

Hi Hokmoc,

You would need to create multiple relationships to do this. 1 for each related entity you want to relate.

Comment

So do i do. But how do i create it so if i assign this entity to an oppotunity, it will also be assigned to the contact and account related to the oppotunity.

I know how to relate the entity to accounts, contacts and oppotunities. But it doesn't make sense, that you have to type in all 3 entities when making a new record.

Comment

Hi,
        you need to create the relationship to your new entity in all of the mentioned entities (or from the new one to the others). Without having tested this, I think it should be possible by formula to relate the record to the three entities. See here: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat.../#recordrelate

Comment

So i am trying to figure it out. But it is hard to understand the documentation.

I have attached my work so far

Can anyone help with the formula. I have tried to recalculate the formula, but it doesn't work

Comment

Working...
          X