automatic link call with contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• automatic link call with contact

I have added another relationship to the call form, see screenshots. With this I have achieved that I can create a new conversation note from the contact form. Unfortunately, this does not automatically link the contact to the parent field. Which relationship do I have to set and how for it to work? Open the contact, click on Call in the lower area and create a new call and automatically insert this contact in the Parent field.

Hello,

Unfortunately simple use 'relationship' the result cannot be achieved.
    You need to use either the formula or Workflow.

Workflow is better for this:

Comment

Does anyone happen to have a suitable formula for? Wouldn't like to buy an extension for just that one point.

Originally posted by DEN View Post
      Hello,

Unfortunately simple use 'relationship' the result cannot be achieved.
      You need to use either the formula or Workflow.

Workflow is better for this:
      https://docs.espocrm.com/administration/workflows/

Comment

Hi there.
        In the Contact's side panel you are able to create a new Call. This is a predefined default system relationship that work's via Parent relation type. You created the second one One-to-Many type connection that works by another logic that doesn't use Parent field. Could you tell what result do you expect to get from the second relation?
        I can assume that you want to build logic when you are creating a new call via the side Activities Panel and this new Call appears in the Bottom subpanel. Am I right? If so, I believe that adding an easy Formula is more than enough to make it work.

Comment

Working...
        X