Tooltips in Email Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tooltips in Email Editor

When you hover in the editor, there appear tooltips in a black box. In all of my use cases the tooltips once had popped up, they won`t disappear and stay on every other side on top of the view. I can only get rid of them by refreshing the browser. This does not happen all the time, but when, it is quite annoying.
    Is there any way to fix this or ist it possible to disable the tooltips?

Hello,
    Could you provide a screenshot to understand about what tooltip you are talking about?

Comment

Here are two screenshots:

1. In the email itself (I by chance came over the tooltip for paragraph, it popped out and did not close again)
      2. Even opening another entity, the tooltip stay in that place.

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        I get this sometime too, using Firefox latest release. Not sure how to reproduce it though. I just refresh the page when it happen or close tab and create a new one; not an ideal fix.

I see. It seems that this issue relates to a web browser rether than to Espo. I'm not sure 100%. If you have some doubts that it is browser issue, you can create a bug report here https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/bug-reports and get some feedback form yuri.

Comment

HTML: Use a container element (like <div>) and add the "tooltip" class to it. When the user mouse over this <div>, it will show the tooltip text. The tooltip text is placed inside an inline element (like <span>) with class="tooltiptext" .

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          Is this something that EspoCRM team can add to 'fix' this bug? Or it is a browser thing.

I guess this is some sort of browser problem and has nothing to do with EspoCRM.

Comment

Working...
        X