Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event does not appear in Calendar

Hi there,

I am new to espoCRM and have encountered a problem with Calendar. Invitation to the event from one of my colleagues appears on the Calendar, but from another colleague, it does not. For instance, my colleague invited me to an event, I have received an email with the invitation, I press "Going - Yes", then pops up a new window with the message "Response has been saved" and there is meeting information with a meeting link on the same page. However, when I check my Calendar, it does not show the event. How can I solve this issue? Why the invitation (event) from one colleague is visible on the Calendar, but an event from another colleague is not visible on the Calendar?

Hello,
    Not sure but perhaps this is somehow related to the user's Role. Please check it.

Comment

Thanks, I will check that!

Comment

Hi there,

I still have trouble with my Calendar... I receive an email with an invitation and "invite.ics" attachment. But the event still does not appear on the Calendar. The user's Role settings seem to be fine. Any idea what could cause the problem?

Thanks,
        Laimonas

Comment

Working...
        X