Stream control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stream control

Hi, is there a way for me to control the stream messages?

I have an entity with a field with stream checkbox checked, it's actually an Enum, and I use it to define wich action needs to be done after updating the entity using a flowchart.

So after an action has been done, the flowchart returns the enum value to the default one which is like a message saying "please choose the action to be performed", and because this field is being controlled by stream logging, the system puts 2 messages after every action, the one logging the action itself and then the one returning to the default value.

I there any way to prevent that from happening, or at least access the stream logs while still being in the flowchart and deleting the one informing the update of the field returning to the default value?

Thank you.

Hello,
    Could you provide screenshots of your flowchart configs to shed more light on this flow?

Comment

Sure Maximus, thaks for the reply,

In this case, we were trying some basic functionalities. Upon changing the value of an enum field and updating the record, the flowchart would make different actions, and after that it would put the enum field to the default value.
      This enum field being streamed to have control on the actions done on this record, on every action done 2 stream inputs are made, one of the action itself, and another one on returning the enum field to the default value.

My goal is to provide these actions and have control on the actions done using the stream of the field, but avoiding the double input, as one is senseless just going back to default.

Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
      X