Add calls via contact below the contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add calls via contact below the contact

I would like to add the item "Add call" below the contact. As is the case with sales opportunities. When I open a contact, there is a + with add opportunity below the contact. I would like to do the same for the point adding calls. For this I have created a relationship: callsPrimary n: 1 contact Contact Edit That works too, the item Add a call appears below the contact. When I call up the call form via this, it is not linked to the corresponding contact or the parent field is not prefilled and linked to the contact. Which relationship do I have to add where for this to work?

I don`t know, if I understand you correctly, but here is my idea.

I guess, you want to show together with a contact any call related to this contact? Right?

You have to create a new n:n relationship in Contacts with foreign entity Calls. Tick multiple fields in both and audited also.

Now you have a new relationship field for Calls, that you can put either into your detail view in a new panel for instance or in the side panel fields (where the user information is placed).
    Now you may add any call made in relation to this contact and even create a new call from this place.

Comment

• RSGRG
      RSGRG commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You. Worked.
Working...
X