Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import

Hello
    I tried to import, but it didn't work out, I followed the steps that appear here but when the import finished the contact is created but without information. Then I tried the import again, but when I finished it, nothing was saved in contacts. I hope your help please

Hi clara,
    On Step 1 of the Import, you need to set a proper delimiter.

Comment

• clara
      clara commented
      Editing a comment
      I have also already put it as a contact, and I still get the same result

> I have also already put it as a contact

What are you talking about? I told you about the 'Delimitante dei Campo' parameter on your first screenshot.

Comment

• clara
      clara commented
      Editing a comment
      How can I know which delimiter is the right one for each entity that I want to import?

In your screenshot, I see you use "," as your delimiter and you file use ";" (I think that the issue).
    Second I see is your data seem to be blank or missing? After that weird 60885..4f44 ID number it blank.

Comment

• clara
      clara commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, not all contact details are filled in, is there a problem with this?

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      Shouldn't be affect if some is blank. Not unless they are "Required Field" which may cause an issue.

You can try sharing a filter (edit out private information) file and I can try help investigate (you can also test it on demo version).

Also test it before you share; the edit version might removed something that cause problem and it start to work again.
Working...
X