crawl url

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crawl url

I found this page that explains how to create the campaigns https://github.com/espocrm/documenta.../mass-email.md

I have already created two, however I have doubts with the crawl url, that is the form of url that it should have, and only change what contains the brackets?, or is there something else that I need to modify?

Hello,
    Could you provide an example of what you are talking about?

Comment

• luc
      luc commented
      Editing a comment
      In the link that I share comes this example of url: html <a href="{trackingUrl:55f2c87b09a220a78}">Pruebe nuestra demostraciĆ³n</a>
      But I don't know if for me to create my own crawl url I just have to change what is in the brackets and put the code generated by my template

Yes. You need to create your own URL and replace the 'trackingUrl:55f2c87b09a220a78' example with your new URL.

Comment

• luc
      luc commented
      Editing a comment
      But can I make up the rest?

• luc
      luc commented
      Editing a comment
      But how is the url created?
      I explain what I did
      1._Copy the url of the example and copy it in the campaign tab that says "Track URLs"
      2._ I changed what was in the brackets, instead I put {optOutUrl}, which is what I get in the templates.
      3._After I saved it and generated a code
      4._That code that generated me I wanted to copy it in the template that it occupies, but there is no part in the template where I can paste it
      6._ As I could not copy it in the template, I returned the campaign and edited the url, now instead of putting {optOutUrl}, I put the code that I generated earlier when saving.

Is what I did correct?

It is not correct. The {optOutUrl} link is a constant link. You cannot use it within Tracking URL.

Comment

• luc
      luc commented
      Editing a comment
      So what should I put?
      anything I can think of, the address of my server, or what could it be like?

Could you describe what a tracking URL do you want to create, and what activities do you wanna track with it?

Comment

• luc
      luc commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to know when the recipients open the message from their mail.
      I would not know what type of url to make because I have no idea how to create a url, I have only followed the tutorial, but I have found this that I do not understand, I use an IP address for my crm, because it can only be accessed from the network of my business.

And in fact I have doubts about mass emails, they are supposed to be sent every hour, but they were only sent once and from there no longer, if I go to scheduled tasks> jobs if it appears to me as successful, but from the address of mail where the mails are not sent

Hi,
    Please check the attached screenshots and put these few simple steps to create your tracked URL.
    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, when I give the icon to put the url, it doesn't generate the rest that should accompany it, is there a problem with this or do I have to put it myself?

Comment

You have to put it yourself.
        On my screenshots you can see how it should look like.

Comment

Working...
        X