Custom Entity Options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Entity Options?

I've created a custom entity called "Projects" to manage internal projects and it works great, but I'm hoping to add some features that aren't there right now.

In the main view under "All" for Opportunities it has Open and Won, and I'd like to add Open and Closed to my Projects module.

Also, the 3 dots next to search are greyed out and I'd like to be able to do advanced searches.

How can I do this on a custom module?

Here they are working and on the demo's Opportunities page...

Click image for larger version

Name:	EspoDemoScreenshot2021-04-22 173101.png
Views:	276
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	69899
    Attached Files

Can't answered your advanced question but can provide you with your with one, you can create a new "Closed" filter. Click on the ..., filter some item (Closed), click that "All" button again then you can "Save Filter", now in the future you can just click on your newly create "Closed" option.

If some option is missing in the Filter, you can go add them in your Admin > Entity > ... > Layout Manager

Comment

To activate the three dots for searching, you have to configure your desired fields by that you will be able to search. Go to Layout Manager and choose on the left side the entity and after that search filters. Then you choose the fields for the search, that will appear behind the three dots.

Comment

Custom primary filters (in the dropdown on the left) can be added with Report Filters from advanced pack https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/...report-filters. W/o advanced pack it can be done with some manual customization.

Comment

ategenkamp if you want to activate 3 dots, like shalmaxb said, you have to add in layout manager field to search filters.

In regard to your question about filters, i've prepared short tutorial for you: https://devcrm.it/custom-filters

Comment

Thanks all. This was exactly what I was looking for and really helps our new module work even better!

Comment

Working...
            X