Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EspoCRM & local installed Exchange Server (Calendar & E-Mails)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EspoCRM & local installed Exchange Server (Calendar & E-Mails)

Hello,

we have been using EspoCRM for a short time, or are still in the process of setup/integration.
    I was not involved in the project until today, so if there should be any queries, I would have to clarify them first.

It is about this extension:
    Outlook Integration is an official add-on for EspoCRM. A license is perpetual to the purchased version of Outlook Integration and covers free major and minor upgrades for one year.

Is this really only usable with Azure/Office 365?
    If not, you can also use it to
    - synchronize the calendar with the Exchange Server (also create entries/appointments) ?
    and
    - synchronize the emails with the Exchange Server or send them through it as well ?

So far we don't have an active subscription in the Microsoft Cloud.
    Only a local Exchange server running in the same virtualization as the EspoCRM installation.

I have already found one or the other article about this, but I haven't really figured it out yet.

kind regards
    Swen

Hello,
    In this article mentioned the approach to sync Office 365 with an on-premise Exchange Server or something like that. Please check it https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mic...o365-worldwide.
    So you can sync your EspoCRM with Exchange Server via Office365.

Comment

thank you Maximus!
      I'm still a bit skeptical because the linked article refers to "Microsoft 365 Enterprise/Office 365 Enterprise", but we'll take a closer look at the link.

Comment

Working...
      X