X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CronManager: Failed job running - CheckEmailAccounts

Hi to all, I'm having some issues with my emails:

Code:
    [2021-04-09 11:45:13] ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [60703d89e183fac95]. Error Details: Job CheckInboundEmails 5eec9c9480d445a1e: [0] the single id was not found in response at /home/public_html/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Jobs/CheckInboundEmails.php:74

[2021-04-09 11:46:05] ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [60703e021c627f689]. Error Details: Job CheckEmailAccounts 5eeca1ba6b11d0cbc: [0] the single id was not found in response at /home/public_html/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Jobs/CheckEmailAccounts.php:74 [] []
    First ID related to Group email account.
    Second ID related to Personal email account.

No idea if it's something related to the last version (I updated yesterday, but cron service was disabled)

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Hello,
    try to re-check your IMAP/SMTP configs in the target Personal/Group email accounts. Use the test connection button for the test.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      Hello,
      try to re-check your IMAP/SMTP configs in the target Personal/Group email accounts. Use the test connection button for the test.
      Test button it's working. In Fact all my automatic mails are being sent, I can't receive.

Comment

I created a new personal email account (using the same data), it worked for about 10 min:
        Code:
        ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [6074ccf61d791de5e]. Error Details: Job CheckEmailAccounts 6074c9adbe5b4ae48: [0] the single id was not found in response at /home/public_html/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Jobs/CheckEmailAccounts.php:74 [] []
        Click image for larger version

Name:	I393jo3.png
Views:	387
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	69569

Comment

Looks like your email host is blocking this connection. Have you received the warning email with a prompt to confirm this activity (connection)?

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
            Looks like your email host is blocking this connection. Have you received the warning email with a prompt to confirm this activity (connection)?
            I can connect using openssl from the same server & I can send emails too.

I already tried to recreate the Scheduled Job,
            Last edited by oceanuslabs; 04-13-2021, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Does it happen with Zoho email account? They recently changed something with their IMAP so it works not the way it should.

To temporary fix it you can remove 'if' blocks in two files:I will fix it in the next version.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
                Does it happen with Zoho email account? They recently changed something with their IMAP so it works not the way it should.

To temporary fix it you can remove 'if' blocks in two files:I will fix it in the next version.
                Hey Yuri!, yes, it is a zoho email address.

Got it to work with the if blocks removed.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X