Calendar & Holidays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar & Holidays?

Does anyone know of or have a solution for working with weekends and holidays on the Process Flowcharts? We are using that to create a drip campaign like the example here and it would be ideal if we could setup the BPM to skip certain days like the weekend or special days like a business holiday.

Thanks for any tips or ideas,
    Andrew

Hello,
    For weekend you can use this Formula https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...etimedayofweek in order to check whether it is not a weekend day.
    For the rest holidays I believeyou need manually set those dates into variables and use them in the IfThen block.

Comment

Maximus and others,

We're circling back to this and confused on how to formulas like this in the BPM tool. Is there a way to do this in the BPM tool so we can have an email that is scheduled to go out 3 days later wait until it is not the weekend? I'm not familiar with how to use the fomula in that way.

Put another way, we can send an email and have it wait 3 days for the next email. However, if it sends on Wed or Thurs, we want to wait until Monday to send the email so they don't get email on Sat or Sun.

Thanks again,
      Andrew
      Last edited by ategenkamp; 06-24-2021, 07:59 PM. Reason: submit before finished

Comment

Hi Team,
        After creating lead we can assign user using Add fields but I need to add formula to add two users in to one loop.For example please refer the attached scenario.Awaiting your feedback to resolve the requested.

Comment

@Maximus Can you help me

Comment

Hi Shamila Chathuranga.
            I'm not sure I have understood what you want. Attached scheme didn't help. What do you mean under "I need to add formula to add two users in to one loop"? Are you talking about ability to autoassign 2 or more 2 users to a Lead?

Comment

Hi Maximus

With the current process when a lead is created it will be assigning specific one person via workflow.
              I have a new requirement to handle many leads at a time so need to assign leads to multiple people
              then it should assign to multiple users because currently leads assign only to one agent.

Comment

You can link only one assigned user y default. To link many users to Lead you need do this https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ssigned-users/.
                After you will create a new relationship, you can utilize either Formula or Workflow or BPM to automate the desired assign process.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                  Hello,
                  For weekend you can use this Formula https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...etimedayofweek in order to check whether it is not a weekend day.
                  For the rest holidays I believeyou need manually set those dates into variables and use them in the IfThen block.
                  Hi, may you please show me how to use this formula?
                  Like for example in task. if I want to know if start/due date is set to weekends. Any sample for actual application of this formula is OK. Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X