Permissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permissions

Is it possible to set the following authorizations.

The user should be able to use leads that were created by the admin and only by the admin as follows.

Edit: No.
    Subscribe: Yes
    Convert: Yes

With the following setting, the user cannot convert the leads but can only subscribe. If I set the authorization to Edit Yes, the user can also convert but also edit the lead. That's exactly what I don't want.
    For my employees who maintain the data, the possibility of editing should of course remain.

You can regulate that using a team role.
    Team intern Field service team
    Attached Files

I think you need to give edit permission to Leads but prevent edit for all fields from the fields permissions on the bottom

CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Thanks for the answer
      But here I can only hide the fields. But I want everything to remain visible.

Like many other companies, we have permanent and freelance workers.

The permanent employees who are responsible for data maintenance should still be able to edit the data records.

The freelancers should have access to our leads, but not be able to process them with all of the information.
      The conversion function for contact or company should be a possibility so that these employees do not have to enter the data by hand in your user account.

The data is already there.

Comment

• eymen-elkum
        eymen-elkum commented
        Editing a comment
        You have to keep the read permission for the fields and only prevent edit

• SPO
        SPO commented
        Editing a comment
        Great

Many many thanks

Thats how it works

• eymen-elkum
        eymen-elkum commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice to hear that!
    Working...
    X