Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow Help - create multiple record on single entity

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution on to create multiple record on single entity. Example

Entity - Account
    Field - Customer Rating

If Customer Rating Change to Platinum
    4 Planned Calls should create automatically each and every week wednesday only for the current year.
    If Customer Rating Change to Silver
    2 Planned Calls should create automatically in every month 2nd and 4th week

Can anyone help me on this ?
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

Hello Nishan,
    I think you should try BPM for this.

Comment

I think he does have it (the extension) but he not sure how to set it up in the workflow/BPM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      Hello Nishan,
      I think you should try BPM for this.
      Maximus Could you please help me to setup that BPM
      Cheers!
      Nishan.

Comment

Hi,
        The main idea is to create a BPM for Account that will be triggered upon the Rating field change. Then, the logic should check the Rating option (Silver/Platinum) and force the flow in the desired direction. Within a particular Task (Silver/Platinum) you need manually create as many Calls as needed (Actions -> Create Related Record -> Call). By using Formula you need to set the desired 'startDate' and 'endDate' for your calls. Please check the screenshots below to understand this flow logic.

Unfortunately, there is no ability to easily set the escalation creating planned Calls by your logic. If the approach provided above is not acceptable for you, I suggest you consider a possibility to create a hook.
        Attached Files

Comment

• dimyy
          dimyy commented
          Editing a comment
          Little addition: you can add callNum field to Call and hook (workflow) to creating Call.

In business process assign callNum = 1

Workflow (if callNum < 4 and relatedPartner.rating = 'Platinum') create Call with callNum = (this.callNum+1)
      Working...
      X