Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• move my localhost php to my own domain

Hello,
    I am new and I have installed ESPOcrm to my PC and I have now admin user. How can I forward my localhost to my own domain?

Hi,

You need to install Espo first in your web server and then upload the files from your local server to your web server to create a "mirror" version, here's a link that might help you.
    I upgraded from 5.82 and followed the procedures to the current build. For two years prior to this upgrade, everything was running smoothly. I did appropriate backups, so I thought and even looked to the server rewinds etc. Now, every 2-4 hours the CRM crashes again and gives just the blue line across the top of the page. I

Comment

Hmm if you want to "host" the local to be accessible online through a domain, I think you would need to divert the Domain name to your server (or your local IP address). Since hosting server is a universally thing, there probably plenty of information out there on how to do that.

Surprisingly the most difficult step I can't get pass is the Firewall and port forwarding, our router is bad in this situation.

Depend on how you want to go about doing it, you probably need to follow telecastg guide instead.

I'm going to assume you are a freshman here, and remember domain is just a "website" name, if you don't have any server (or hosting provider), it won't magically work.

Comment

Thank you for your support

Comment

Working...
        X