Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow job fails, but nothing in logs

Hi all,
    I'm a bit stuck in the debugging of an issue. I have a Flowchart which has a scheduled start (cron) linking to a list-report of items to process. It is a pretty simple flowchart: take the item, do a simple update, done.
    When I look at the Jobs overview, it shows up as "Failed".

I was hoping the Espo-logfiles (I've already set the logging to DEBUG-mode) could share some light on the issue; however, I see nothing related to the error. Not even a line which says that the workflow has started.

I do see the following, but I'm not sure it is related. Also, I have a strong suspicion it isn't the issue, since it is only a deprecation-notice:
    NOTICE: E_USER_DEPRECATED: Accessing related records with Entity::get is deprecated.
    Adding to my confusion: I have a similar Flowchart process, but for another entity, which works fine. Both are handling around 12K records.

My question to this forum is: where do I need to look to see what is going wrong? Are there any other log-files that might help me understand the issue; are the any log-settings I could change that could provide me more debug-info?

Your help is much appreciated!

are you able to run the report manually?
    have you made any manually changed to some entity defs?
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Hi eymen-elkum , thanks for the reply.
      Yes, when I open the list-report, I see an overview of the relevant entity-records.
      Not sure what you exactly mean by the changes to entity defs. However, the entity has several custom fields and formulas, all configure through the website. There are no custom modifications in the PHP files.

Comment

Working...
      X