Massmail sending to duplicate e-mails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massmail sending to duplicate e-mails

I have some problem with mass mail sending, and I'm not sure how to solve this bug/functionality issue. From one side it's ok, but from another side it's a big bug.

1 I have created a target list of accounts to whom I would like to send personalised mass mail. Something like "Dear "{Account.name}" ..." For me it's important that each account would receive this personalised e-mail as in content there are very specific information to them like list of used services.

2. Problem is that my database data quality is low, and for some other reasons, the e-mail of account is not unique. So my test target list looks like in a sample where there are few accounts and their e-mail is tomas@xxx.com, jus as a sample.

3. Now I'm sending a mass mail to each account with very specific and unique content dedicated to that account.

Problem is that only 1 of 3 my accounts received an e-mail, no other mails was send. How I can ensure that any e-mail will be send, no matter of duplicate e-mails in the target list.

Not a bug. Not to mention a "big bug".

Comment

• partomas
      partomas commented
      Editing a comment
      In this situation I say that I have a problem with this functionality and I’m looking how to solve it to use massmail functionality.

yuri is there any way how to send e-mails to all accounts not excluding duplicate emails?

Comment

Working...
    X