Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant create any data after Espo CRM installed

Hello,
    Im new user of EspoCRM. After installation, I cannot create any data such as account, customer, .... When I click on create button, nothing happen. Any help ?

Hello,
    1. Please open /your-EspoCRM-root-directory/data/logs and check a log file https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ng/#check-logs.
    2. In your browser press F12 key in order to open the dev tools panel. After this, try to create a new entry (e.g. Account). After this investigate the Console tab in the dev tools panel.

Comment

Hello, thinks for your answer. When I check the logs, I saw these errors. Same for dev tools panel. Any ideas ??

[2021-02-26 15:52:55] ERROR: (0) could not find driver; GET /Activities/action/popupNotifications; line: 272, file: /home/salepvmw/public_html/espo/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php [] []
      [2021-02-26 15:52:55] ERROR: (0) could not find driver; GET /Activities/action/popupNotifications; line: 272, file: /home/salepvmw/public_html/espo/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php [] []
      [2021-02-26 15:52:56] ERROR: (0) could not find driver; GET /Notification/action/notReadCount; line: 272, file: /home/salepvmw/public_html/espo/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php [] []
      [2021-02-26 15:53:06] ERROR: (0) could not find driver; GET /Notification/action/notReadCount; line: 272, file: /home/salepvmw/public_html/espo/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php [] []
      [2021-02-26 15:53:06] ERROR: (0) could not find driver; GET /Notification/action/notReadCount; line: 272, file: /home/salepvmw/public_html/espo/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php [] []

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it got nothing to do with Notification (I get that error too but I still get my notification). Does everything look good in your: /#Admin/systemRequirements ?

e.g URL: https://espocrm.com/#Admin/systemRequirements

Press F12 in your internet browser (Firefox, Chrome) and click "Create" and see what error popup.

• bilou
        bilou commented
        Editing a comment
        In the console, I got the following error :

loader.js:418 Uncaught Error: Could not load file 'client/src/views/fields/varchar.js?r=1614351619'
        at Object.error (loader.js:418)
        at j (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:2)
        at Object.fireWith [as rejectWith] (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:2)
        at x (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:4)
        at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:4)

Hi.

Please open Administration -> System Requirements as espcrm suggested, and check whether 'pdo_mysql' extension is installed.

The error looks weird like there is no PDO driver.

Comment

When I look at Administration -> System Requirements, everything is on success. You can see it on the screenshot attached
        Attached Files

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          Everything look good there, with PDO_mysql, do you have the option to choose nd_pdo_mysql? Sometime the nd_ version work for me.

What hosting do you have? Do they have a Softaculous or similar function in your control panel?

What error you have from F12 Console browser, any or none at all?

• bilou
          bilou commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello, I can choose nd_pdo_mysql. I've chosen it then, but nothing happens. Im using planethoster. They have softaculous, they are using cpanel. I installed espocrm from softaculous. the consol of the navigation has that error :

loader.js:418 Uncaught Error: Could not load file 'client/src/views/fields/varchar.js?r=1614351619'
          Last edited by bilou; 03-03-2021, 10:29 AM.

Hello, I can choose nd_pdo_mysql. I've chosen it then, but nothing happens. Im using planethoster. They have softaculous, they are using cpanel. I installed espocrm from softaculous. the consol of the navigation has that error :

Last edited by bilou; 03-03-2021, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Could you try to manually load the file client/src/views/fields/varchar.js in your browser? Just input in the URL string of your browser: your-espocrm-domain/client/src/views/fields/varchar.js.

Comment

• bilou
            bilou commented
            Editing a comment
            When Itried de open it, I got

Not Acceptable
            An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 406 Not Acceptable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please try to open an Incognito browser window and check the issue there. Also try to check it in another browser.

Comment

• bilou
            bilou commented
            Editing a comment
            I did it but it is the same error

BTW. Do you use a windows server? If so then this post might help you to fix your issue https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/inst...=2364#post2364.

Comment

• bilou
            bilou commented
            Editing a comment
            It is not windows server but linux

You know, if you install it with Softaculous then that mean your host support it, you can also ask them to help you investigate your server setting to find out why it not working. When I had trouble with EspoCRM that seem to be server related they manage to help in the way that information was provided, they didn't solve the problem but at least I understand why it not working and work from there.

Then there the second route, try installing EspoCRM yourself instead of using Softaculous? Also how does your config file look? Make sure to filter out some sensitive information if you plan to upload it, (e.g. the password) You can find this file at this location: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...configurations
          Last edited by espcrm; 03-07-2021, 11:28 PM.

Comment

I contacted my webhost who explained me the cause of the problem which is a ModSecurity mode in cpanel enabled by default. I disabled it and everything is ok now.
            Thank you for your support

Comment

Working...
          X