Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dummie's question

Hello,

I'm Elena and I'm looking for a new CRM. I'm valueing EspoCRM.

I'm freelance, is the possible talk with someone or partner who help to move on EspoCRM?

Better if is italian or speak fluenty english.

My questions are:

- in Google Integration it's included gmail for track email between me and lead?
    - espocrm it's synced to zapier?
    - in cloud version are included extension or i need to pay extra?

Hi Elena,
    1. No, Google integration doesn't track emails. You can read more about it here https://www.espocrm.com/extensions/google-integration/
    For tracking emails you can utilize Campaign https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/.../#campaign-log.
    2. No we don't have such an official integration pack. Perhaps there is a 3-rd party extension that might be already developed but I haven't yet heard about it.
    3. Yes, the cloud version includes all official extensions. You don't need to pay extra money for them.

Comment

Hi Maximus , is it possible to install third party extensions in the cloud version ?

Comment

Thanks for the question telecastg.

No. Due to security purposes, it is not allowed.
        Also, you can't apply any source code customization there.

Comment

Sorry for delay... in self hosted it's possible also track email with gsuite?

Comment

espcrm tracking emails is really has nothing to do with Google Integration Pack. The tracking feature is available out-of-box within Mass Emails (Campaign) functionality https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/mass-email/.

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm just basically saying you answered that question in that post.

I see. I want to buy cloud version but seem i need buy minimum 3 license.

I need email track with ny lead and follow-up

Comment

Elena, it seems we have a double dialogue on the Forum and via Email.
          I propose you to continue this conversation here, cause the information we discovering might be helpful for others.

BTW I sent you an email with the answer, please check it.

Comment

Ok. I try to explain what I understand.

In self hosted version I can't track email on gmail but in cloud I can. is that correct?
            If I want buy cloud version seem i need to buy minimum 3 licenses/users
            Last edited by Caygri; 03-19-2021, 01:21 PM.

Comment

> In self hosted version I can't track email on gmail but in cloud I can. is that correct?

No. You can track emails with Mass Emails Feature in the Campaign entity. This feature is available by default. So it's doesn't matter you are using a self-hosted or cloud version.

> If I want buy cloud version seem i need to buy minimum 3 licenses/users

It depends what do you mean under '3 users'.

1. If it means that you need a cloud instance with the ability to create a 3 internal system users, then you can use only one instance.

2. If it means that you need it for 3 your different clients, then yes. Each client should have his own instance.

Note, if you provide a code development service for your customers, you should know that on the cloud such customization is forbidden.

Comment

Hi Max,

i'm freelance and I want pay just 15$ at month how can I do?

Comment

Hi,
                  Sorry, for the delayed reply.

After the ending of a free trial period, you have to receive an email with a notify about the trial period ending and the link to a page where you can select the desired plan and pay for it.
                  The Basic plan assumes that you have to pay 15$ per user. The minimum number of users is 3. Unfortunately, there is no possibility to decrease it to 1.

Comment

thank you for your time... at moment I choose suitecrm because with addons in ltd has the modules l'm looking for. I'm sorry because I really like espocrm and I prefer the structures and design. But SuiteCRM it's less expensive and already had the modules I need.

Comment

• espcrm
                      espcrm commented
                      Editing a comment
                      SuiteCRM is a good option, thanks for the reminder. I checked their website today and notice they got an Alpha release for version 8. I might give that a try once the demo is public.
                  Working...
                  X