Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 404 Bad Request when managing Entities

Hi,

I was trying to manage Entities as an admin. When I try to create, edit or delete one entity, I get an error 404 Bad Request and the server drops. I checked some of the config.php file, looks like everything is ok.

Found this on log:

[2021-02-17 00:02:02] Espo.ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [602v5vbdde667a160]. Error Details: Job CheckEmailAccounts 5e4beae4bd99512fv: [0] cannot connect to host ; error = fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://imap.gmail.com:999 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution) (errno = 0 ) [] []

[2021-02-17 00:03:01] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: A non-numeric value encountered {"code":2,"message":"A non-numeric value encountered","file":"/var/data/www/espocrm/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/AbstractField.php","line":94,"context":{"dateValue ":"03","value":"/5","parts":["","5"],"stepSize":"5","range":[""],"offset":"","to":"03","i":0}} []

Not sure if error on log is related to the problem I'm having.

Can you give me any idea on what could be happening?

Thanks in advance

It doesn't sound like it is related to CRON when you are managing the server. How does your look in "Admin > System Requirements" URL: /#Admin/systemRequirements

Comment

Working...
    X