Email Filters: separate boolean for not generating a Notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Filters: separate boolean for not generating a Notification

I'm not sure if the "Ignore" option stops Notifications for emails but all the Email Filters I have setup are to Move to a Folder.

It would be much easier to have a "Mute Notifications" boolean field on all Email Filters, that when selected would bypass the Notification creation.

Ahhhh, I see Email Folders have a "Skip Notifications" boolean field, which I have ticked for some folders - but I'm still seeing System Notifications for those.

Am I missing something or is this a bug perhaps?

Comment

• yuri
      yuri commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure. We have this feature working fine for years. Maybe notifications you receive are related to records you follow (in stream).

• marcusquinn
      marcusquinn commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I'll check.

• marcusquinn
      marcusquinn commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't see anything related that I'm following. I'm the Assigned User for the Email Folders and Filters I created, but there's no way to unassign that attribution.

Perhaps it is because the email are addresses to email addresses on my User account record, or because the Group Email has a Team that I'm assigned to.

Either way, I think the "Skip Notifications" should override all of that, otherwise I would be excluding myself from other notifications I would want connected to my User or Teams.
Working...
X