Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula Help of if then

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out below formula to work. Sum related formula is working perfectly. And with that I want to update the Sum Related record created on current month. So I tried with below formula and it didn't work.

Code:
    ifThen (
    supply_dispatch.createdAt== datetime\month(),
    totalIssue = entity\sumRelated('supplyDispatchs', 'supply_dispatch.dispatchingUnits')
    );
    Appreciate your support to sort this matter.
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

Hi, I think the second argument is not right.
    Without knowing your relationship name I guess:

- supplyDispatchs is the relationship Link name
    - in the second argument you only should insert the related field name, not the relationship name again, so in my opinion dispatchingUnits would be enough.

Comment

Hi,
      try this:
      Code:
      ifThen (
          datetime\month(supply_dispatch.createdAt) == datetime\month(datetime\today()) ,
          totalIssue = entity\sumRelated('supplyDispatchs', 'supply_dispatch.dispatchingUnits')
      );

Comment

Maximus Thank you for the reply. I tried given code and it doesn't work. But below code worked with datetime\today()

Code:
        ifThen ([INDENT]datetime\today('supply_dispatch.createdAt') == datetime\today(datetime\today()) ,[/INDENT][INDENT]totalIssue = entity\sumRelated('supplyDispatchs', 'supply_dispatch.dispatchingUnits')[/INDENT]
         );

What I want with this is to update totalIssue if supply_dispatch.createdAt on current month.
        Cheers!
        Nishan.

Comment

I've solved the formula, this works perfectly. Thank you for your great support Maximus as always.

Code:
          ifThen ([INDENT]datetime\month('supply_dispatch.createdAt') == datetime\month('datetime\today()'),[/INDENT][INDENT]totalIssue = entity\sumRelated('supplyDispatchs', 'supply_dispatch.dispatchingUnits')[/INDENT]

);
          Cheers!
          Nishan.

Comment

Working...
          X