Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Role setting all/own/team

Dear all,
    We are running an educational institution with the help of ESPO CRM. We created an entity named request (for internal official requests. we already set a hierarchy with the help of role setting and team position ) and its fields. After adding workflow we put the role setting position as 'All' (read, edit and delete). We found all requests are listed perfectly. Gave some role position as own (read, edit and delete) and it also listed in user's window perfectly. But when we given the role position as 'team' (read, edit and delete), the list taking more than 50 seconds to listed in creator's and team leader's window. Requesting your help to resolve this issue.

Regards,
    Babu John

Hi,
    Could you provide the next information:
    1. workflow's settings (screenshots are welcome).
    2. list of fields and fields types that you have on the list view.
    3. how many records do you have in the Request entity's table in a database?
    4. what is the type of the Request entity (Base, Base Plus, Event, etc.)?

Comment

Dear Maximus,

Greetings from ASBM
      Thanks for your prompt replay.
      As you suggested hear i am sending you the screenshots of Fields & Relationships

1, At first time we created workflow due not working we deleted the all.
      2, Please find the attachment. (Please see Relationship)
      3, Not more than 30
      4. We created in Base plus
      I sending a video link related this topic. Please check it too...

Once again Thanks for your support.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by operations@asbmedu.org; 01-21-2021, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Hi,
        Thanks.
        Under the 'list of fields and fields types that you have on the list view.' I meant the list view like on my screenshot.
        Could you provide its screenshot?
        How many of those 30 records are assigned to a team?
        Attached Files

Comment

Dear Maximas,

Thanks for your immediate replay.
          We created more than 70 under deferent team. Our aim is to show all individual or 'own' created record to that person and also show his/her team leaded's window. We added some workflow for to show the records to another team leader too. But non of the 'Team' function worked out properly. that means it took much time to show as listed view. After that, we removed each workflow, relationship and records one by one. even though, it doesen't worked. Here I am sharing some demmy records for your ref.

Warm regards,

Babu ASBM
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi operations@asbmedu.org
            Sorry for the delayed reply. I sent you the request to give acess to your video.
            Also I'd like to ask you to provide me a screenshot with the Role permissions of this entity. I want to try to reproduce the same issue.
            16 records shouldn't loading for 50 seconds.
            I am curious of what permissions you gave to a user.

Comment

Working...
            X