Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise Error after upgrade from 5.9.4 to 6.0.9

Hi,

I have upgrade from 5.9.4 to 6.0.9 and after opening login was crashed and showing error 500 and the system log captured below error log

[2021-01-09 19:33:16] Espo.ERROR: (-1) Class Espo\Modules\Advanced\Services\Report_BeforeChange _readMore does not exist; GET /Settings; line: 146, file: xxx/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/ClassParser.php [] []
    [2021-01-09 19:33:16] Espo.ERROR: (-1) Class Espo\Modules\Advanced\Services\Report_BeforeChange _readMore does not exist; GET /I18n; line: 146, file: xxx/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/ClassParser.php [] []

What i did was I have removed the file named "Report_BeforeChange_readMore.php" in "application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Services" and after that i was able to login to the CRM and no error in log file as well.

What I want to know is this file Report_BeforeChange_readMore.php and will it affect the activities ?
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

that's the Report.php file I renamed to Report_BeforeChange_readMore.php. Thats was the cause. But the wonder is this was not an identified on last upgrades.
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

Comment

Working...
    X