Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User task never finish

I have installed and 6.0.8 espoCRM and 2.6.5 of the advanced Pack

Got a simple BPM that creates a User Task, as shown below.

My issue is that this user task never finish. Ir remains in execution status forever.

Is something wrong with its definition?

Click image for larger version

Name:	BPM Process 2020-12-28 205914.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	65872Click image for larger version

Name:	User task 2020-12-28 210017.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	65873

Hello,
    The `User Task` action creates a user task in the Proces User Tasks entity for the user you selected for this action. Then this user should open this record and complete it. You can add the Proces User Tasks entity to the tab list in the Administration -> User Interface -> Tab List.
    Also make sure that CRON is configured.

Comment

Hi Maximus . Thank you for your answer.

Let me comment on your answer
      The `User Task` action creates a user task in the Proces User Tasks entity for the user you selected for this action. That is correct. What I want is to create a user task
      Then this user should open this record and complete it. That is correct. What I want is the user to review the user task and then, decide something
      The CRON is configured and running

From a business standpoint what I intend is that an automated process review different sets of information. If everything is as expected the system continues with an automated process.
      But if it finds something that wasn't expected I need the process automaticall creates a user task and waits for the user to review it and make a decision.

The problem I'm finding is that when I try to create the user task the process never finish. As you see in the image, it remains in purple (in execution) forever. The only way to finish it is to manually stop it.

Comment

Hi Maximus

I just tried it again in the demo area. I defined a BPM that only creates an user task

The user task has no variable to avoid any additional issue. A very simple user task creation.

You can review the process here: https://demo.espocrm.com/?lang=es_ES...b214276870802f

Comment

I've opened your link -> then opened the correspondent User Task -> set it to Reviewed -> The BPM flowchart was finished (see attached screenshot)
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Maximus I was misunderstanding the concept.

I was expecting the BPM to create the user task and finish the BPM. Later the user should do something.

But I see that the BPM waits until the user does an action.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by esendino View Post
              Thank you Maximus I was misunderstanding the concept.

I was expecting the BPM to create the user task and finish the BPM. Later the user should do something.

But I see that the BPM waits until the user does an action.

Thanks again
              You could create workflow which will search for user tasks which are overdue and close them automatically.

Comment

Working...
              X