Cannot Convert Lead to Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Convert Lead to Account

When hitting the "Convert" button for a Lead, I get an error 500 and the following message can be found in the error log:

Code:
    [2020-12-21 08:45:19] Espo.ERROR: Slim Application Error Type: TypeError Code: 0 Message: Argument 1 passed to Espo\ORM\BaseEntity::has() must be of the type string, null given, called in /home/si
    te/wwwroot/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Services/Lead.php on line 194 File: /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/ORM/BaseEntity.php Line: 190 Trace: #0 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Modules/C
    rm/Services/Lead.php(194): Espo\ORM\BaseEntity->has(NULL) #1 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Controllers/Lead.php(63): Espo\Modules\Crm\Services\Lead->getConvertAttributes('5fe05ec
    d7104adf...') #2 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/ControllerManager.php(109): Espo\Modules\Crm\Controllers\Lead->postActionGetConvertAttributes(Array, Object(stdClass), Object(Espo\Core\Ap
    i\RequestWrapper), Object(Espo\Core\Api\ResponseWrapper)) #3 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Api/RouteProcessor.php(84): Espo\Core\ControllerManager->process('Lead', 'getConvertAttri...',
    Object(Espo\Core\Api\RequestWrapper), Object(Espo\Core\Api\ResponseWrapper)) #4 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/ApplicationRunners/Api.php(184): Espo\Core\Api\RouteProcessor->process('/{
    controller}/a...', Object(Espo\Core\Api\RequestWrapper), Object(Espo\Core\Api\ResponseWrapper)) #5 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/ApplicationRunners/Api.php(112): Espo\Core\ApplicationRu
    nners\Api->processRequest(Array, Object(Espo\Core\Api\RequestWrapper), Object(Espo\Core\Api\ResponseWrapper), Array) #6 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Handlers/Strategies/RequestResponse
    .php(43): Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\Api->Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\{closure}(Object(S li m\Psr7\Request), Object(Slim\Psr7\Response), Array) #7 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing
    /Route.php(381): Slim\Handlers\Strategies\RequestResponse->__invoke(Object(Closure), Object(Slim\Psr7\Request), Object(Slim\Psr7\Response), Array) #8 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middl
    ewareDispatcher.php(81): Slim\Routing\Route->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #9 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Sl
    im\Psr7\Request)) #10 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/Route.php(341): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #11 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Rou
    ting/RouteRunner.php(84): Slim\Routing\Route->run(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #12 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php(60): Slim\Routing\RouteRunner->handle(Obj
    ect(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #13 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(140): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->process(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request), Object(Slim\Routing\RouteR
    unner)) #14 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/ErrorMiddleware.php(107): class@anonymous->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #15 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware
    Dispatcher.php(140): Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware->process(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request), Object(class@anonymous)) #16 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): class@a
    nonymous->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #17 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(215): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #18 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/sl
    im/slim/Slim/App.php(199): Slim\App->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #19 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/ApplicationRunners/Api.php(94): Slim\App->run() #20 /home/site/wwwroot/applicati
    on/Espo/Core/Application.php(107): Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\Api->run(NULL) #21 /home/site/wwwroot/api/v1/index.php(37): Espo\Core\Application->run('Espo\\Core\\Appli...') #22 {main} Tips: To d
    isplay error details in HTTP response set "displayErrorDetails" to true in the ErrorHandler constructor. [] []
    Espo Version is 6.0.8 and System Requirements are all green.

Any ideas?

Hello,
    We did a lot of tests of the Lead Conversion module and haven't encountered this issue.
    Please check whether you don't have any malformed fields in the /EntityDefs/Account.json file neither in the /application nor /custom directory.

Comment

Hi Maximus, I've found the EntityDefs/Account.json in /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Account.json and it is a valid json. However, I wasn't able to locate EntityDefs/Account.json in /application/Espo/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/ - can you maybe point me to the right folder?

Comment

Maximus sorry to bother you again, but can you maybe share other ideas about this issue?

Comment

Hello,
          line 89 -> $lead = $this->getEntity($id);
          line 194 -> $lead->has(...).

so id is wrong ? put a Log for see what's is ID $GLOBALS['log']->warning(...);

it's /application/Espo/Modules/Crm/...

Comment

item Hi and thanks for the reply. Before trying as you suggested, I wanted to update to the latest Espo version. I'm not on 6.0.9 and the error message upon Lead Conversion changed to the following:

"Error 500: Not compatible fields in 'convertFields' map."

Any idea, what could hence be the reason?

Comment

Hello,
              i think.. you need to give more info :
              php version
              espoCrm version

database version
              apache version

And always give log of error (not message on client side)

Comment

Error Message:
                Code:
                [2021-01-12 05:46:37] Espo.ERROR: (500) Not compatible fields in 'convertFields' map.; POST /Lead/action/getConvertAttributes; line: 198, file: /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Services/Lead.php [] []
                PHPversion: 7.2.5
                Espo version: 6.0.9
                MySQL version: 5.7.29-log

It's an Azure Web App running on nginx.

Comment

Hi Tobias,
                  I had excatly the same errormessages. The problem was that I added contacts two times as multiple selection. After removing one everything worked again.
                  Perhaps this is helpful for you...

Comment

Hi boris,
                    Could you provide the steps to reproduce?
                    Thanks.

Comment

I have the same problem after upgrading from 6.0.8 to 6.0.10, if there is a solution please let me know

Code:
                      [2021-02-09 10:54:35] Espo.ERROR: (500) Not compatible fields in 'convertFields' map.; POST /Lead/action/getConvertAttributes; line: 198, file: /home/today/today/www/CRM/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Services/Lead.php [] []
                      Last edited by alexisc; 02-09-2021, 11:21 AM.

Comment

boris thanks for the hint. However, I have zero Contacts linked. I created a test lead with fake data, quite naked entity in fact. But the error still occurs.

BUT here's the solution: I removed the "Link Multiple" field from the Lead entity (https://crm.pinpoll.com/#Admin/fieldManager/scope=Lead) and presto, conversions worked again.

yuri please investigate since this filed is there by default.

Comment

Originally posted by tobias View Post
                          the solution: I removed the "Link Multiple" field from the Lead entity
                          I confirm this solution works

Comment

Hi,

tobias , can you please show me which "Link Multiple" field you removed? I am having same problem. My version is 6.0.10.

Comment

The one associated with Contacts entity, since this was the link causing trouble.

Comment

Working...
                              X