Change layout by Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change layout by Team

In my setup I have two teams, representing two companies in our small company group.
    The two teams are working on different business sectors, so that will need probably a few different fields to be shown on their respective Accounts, etc
    Was thinking to use Layouts Sets for this, but testing the feature was asked to select on the left menu the Entity and next to customize it, but in fact just open the corresponding standard layout for that entity and not an administration feature I was expecting.
    Discovered I can in fact create fields and panels visible only to the specific Team using rules, was wondering if this is the best way or I'm missing something in the Layout Sets usage.

Maybe you can try portal?

Comment

The goal is to have this kind of flexibility for internal users, as far I understood Portal are used to give access to external customers.

Comment

To close the topic I discovered is possibile to show the single field based on a rule filtering on Team. Still not sure if it's the most effective way, but is working.

Comment

Working...
        X