Mass import issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass import issue

I have been trying to import 40,000 records into EspoCRM. I have a custom entity of the “person” type. There is first name, last name, address, and date of birth. When I try to mass import the 40,000 records only first name, last name, address is imported. The date of birth is not imported.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Hi there,
    1. Please check whether the `date of birth` column's name in the CSV file is appropriate to this column's name in a DB.
    2. On the `Import Step 2` check whether this the `date of birth` column is not `skipped`.
    3. Check an EspoCRM log file in the /data/logs/ directory. Probably the data type of the `date of birth` field in EspoCRM doesn't support the data type of the `date of birth` in the CSV file.

Comment

Hi there, it might also be the way your date is formatted (both as a file and during upload/import).

My suggestion is to create a "template" contact inside EspoCRM, export it and have a look to see how the data look. Now try copy/paste or adding a 2nd (second) person in the CSV/excel sheet and see if you can successfully import that 2nd person with Date of Birth working.

Personally date of birth got no issue for me when I imported mine (only about 200 entry though)

Comment

Working...
      X