X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repost: The schedule job to get email does not work anymore

Maximus

THIS IS A REPOST

Sorry to get you directly. The schedule job to get group email was working all this time but since 27th November it fails (black friday?). When i checked the log it shows these messages:

2020-11-28 12:50:02] Espo.ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [5fc2473e38b2ee929]. Error Details: Job CheckInboundEmails 5f119ac341cc4b53f: [0] cannot connect to host ; error = fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://dms.emastpa.com.my:993 (Unknown error) (errno = 0 ) at /home/dmsemastpa/public_html/emasdms/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Jobs/CheckInboundEmails.php:58 [] []

[2020-11-28 12:50:02] Espo.ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [5fc2473e59bdadc0b]. Error Details: Job CheckEmailAccounts 5f1199da34e4888ef: [0] cannot connect to host ; error = fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://dms.emastpa.com.my:993 (Unknown error) (errno = 0 ) at /home/dmsemastpa/public_html/emasdms/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Jobs/CheckEmailAccounts.php:58 [] []

I recreated this instance both on the cloud and also in the local PC under xampp php 7.3 and Mysql 5.7 but the error persists.

Any suggestion why does this happens?

Maximus

Please ignore this post.

The problem was caused by an idiot in the cloud services who change the email host name. The idiot could not locate his own problem and we do not have access to the backend.

Comment

Working...
    X