Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow on Quote Items with Quote conditions

Hi there,

I would like to create a workflow based on the target entity "Quote Items" with conditions on Quote changes. Exactly I would like to trigger the job every time that the Quote status became "Approved". So the filters that I would like to use are:
    • Quote Status equals to "Approved"
    • Quote Status changed
    As you can see in the attached screenshot I'm not able to select the second condition.

Do you have any solution to achieve the goal?

Hi there,
    you can add the 'if changed' condition to the Formula field. Please investigate screenshot below:
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Maximus ,

Thanks for your help. I just tried your solution but didn't work in my case.

Attached you can find the screenshot of my test.

Am I making some mistakes?

Comment

Ahh. Sorry for didn't notice it by the first time. You want to execute Workflow for Quote Item that expects the related Quote will be changed to 'Approved'. It won't work. Workflow doesn't monitor events on the related entity. So as a workaround, you can choose one of these ways:
        1. Build this logic with BPM;

2. Create the 2 Workflow. First: create Workflow for the Quote Item entity (w/o any filters) and use logic what you need there. Second: create Workflow for the Quote entity that will be triggered if your conditions will be met. This Workflow needs to execute 1 action: Trigger Another Workflow Rule -> trigger the First workflow.

Comment

Working...
        X