Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get rid of 17GB in db table workflow_log_record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get rid of 17GB in db table workflow_log_record?

Because of an error in one cron entry, a workflow got executed way too often and produced unnoticed 17GB of data in the db table "workflow_log_record". How can one get rid of this data? Would it be safe to empty the table? Or is there an other preferred way to clean up log entries?

Hi there,
    If you have EspoCRM v.5.8.3+ and Advanced Pack v.2.5.2+ then there should be a Cleanup job that should automatically delete Workflow Log Records. Period of this job is 2 months. Also, you are able to decrease this period in the /data/config.php file (e.g. 'cleanupWorkflowLogPeriod' => '7 days',).

If your EspoCRM or Advanced Pack versions are less then pointed above, you can clear this log manually by clearing the 'workflow_log_record' table.

Comment

you can also truncate the table in phpmyadmin or in a custom php script or use a command to run the scheduled job manually
      Last edited by tothewine; 11-13-2020, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Maximus it looks like 'cleanupWorkflowLogPeriod' works for deleting workflow log records, thanks.

Currently, I am looking at how can I clean 'scheduled_job_log_record' table. This table is enormously large and I cannot find any settings on how to change the clean-up period.

Do you have any suggestions on how to set scheduled_job_log_record clean-up period let's say to 1 month?

Comment

Laimonas You can go to Administration -> Scheduled Jobs -> Clean-up and the change the Scheduling to your needs.

Comment

AgentT In the UI it says "Success" (see the picture attached), but when I check my 'scheduled_job_log_record' table I can see that no records were deleted, all logs from February are there, 300k+ log records...
            Did you try to open your PHPMyAdmin and check if any of your log records in the 'scheduled_job_log_record' table are deleted?
            Attached Files

Comment

Oh yes. The job does not clear the old entries. I'll have to debug the code and check what's happening. Unfortunately I'm currently caught up with other stuff. Will look into this a little later.

Comment

Working...
              X