• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad server response - no change made

Hello,
    I have an "Bad server response" error.
    I haven't made any changes.
    Is there anyone expert who can give us advice in Italy?

Hi there,
    1. Investigate an EspoCRM log file https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ng/#check-logs
    2. Investigate a web server log file
    3. Press F12 button and refresh a web page. Investigate the Console and the Network tabs in order to find an error.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response.
      We have these logs:

[2020-10-29 10:07:01] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory" at /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php line 158 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 2002): SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory at /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php:158)"} []

Any idea?

Comment

• eymen-elkum
        eymen-elkum commented
        Editing a comment
        I am not sure but may worth the try,

Go to the file: data/config.php

And change the value of database host from "localhost" to "127.0.0.1", this solved a similar problem I faced before

Here I mentioned to this issue

Thank you eymen-elkum,

I changed host from "localhost" to "127.0.0.1".

Error changed from "No such file or directory" to "Connection refused":

[2020-10-29 11:21:01] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused" at /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php line 158 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 2002): SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused at /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php:158)"} []

Comment

• eymen-elkum
        eymen-elkum commented
        Editing a comment
        I think your MySQL server has something changed, any way if any other solution not succeed to solve this I suggest this solution at the end:

- remove the file install/config.php if exist
        - change the value of "isInstalled" in data/config.php from true to false
        - reload your crm, this will run the installer witch I think will fix any database related issues.

NOTE: you will not lost any data but only will need to reset the passwords of users because the encryption key will be changed.

Also, check whether your Bitnami Mysql server is active.

EspoCRM Bitnami troubleshooting https://docs.bitnami.com/general/app...oubleshooting/.

Comment

Hi,

I was able to help albion to fix this problem, and would like to report here for similar cases in future,

The mysql server was not running correctly, after some research we found that the disk space was full, so the mysql was not able to start, increasing the space was enough!

Best Regards
        Last edited by eymen-elkum; 10-30-2020, 04:25 PM.
        CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
        Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Working...
        X