Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New User - Integration Inquiry (Facebook, Zillow, and Trilio)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User - Integration Inquiry (Facebook, Zillow, and Trilio)

Hello!

I was wondering if it was possible to have Facebook, Zillow, and Trilio integrated with EspoCRM?

Asking because I will be setting up Espo for use with our company (after testing various CRMs out there, Espo seems to meet most of our needs). Per the apps I've mentioned, one of our services is dealing with real estate. Unfortunately it seems that, unless I'm mistaken and this is just because of the trial version I am currently using for testing, the integrations available for Espo are limited to the choice provided and there's no way (unless there actually is and I haven't checked enough) to add other third-party apps to the list.

Or, should we proceed with a subscription for all our employees, may we request a custom integration to cater to our needs?

EspoCRM have support for Rest API and Webhook, which I believe is the main way to integrate from platform to platform.

Personally I haven't been able to do any of those service you mentioned but it should be possible.

Doing a quick search, Zillow being a real estate platform should have some sort of API system; based on my experience with Real Estate in our country, none of them willing to share the API or non-responsive when we made the inquiry.

But it seem that RapidAPI (https://rapidapi.com/blog/zillow-api-python/) support this platform. I remember there is one thread that talk about Facebook integration, there wasn't a Proof of Concept but more of a discussion though. If you do a search for them + the word API you can get more information (e.g. Facebook API)
    Last edited by esforim; 11-13-2020, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
      EspoCRM have support for Rest API and Webhook, which I believe is the main way to integrate from platform to platform.

Personally I haven't been able to do any of those service you mentioned but it should be possible.

Doing a quick search, Zillow being a real estate platform should have some sort of API system; based on my experience with Real Estate in our country, none of them willing to share the API or non-responsible when we made the inquiry.

But it seem that RapidAPI (https://rapidapi.com/blog/zillow-api-python/) support this platform. I remember there is one thread that talk about Facebook integration, there wasn't a Proof of Concept but more of a discussion though. If you do a search for them + the word API you can get more information (e.g. Facebook API)
      Thank you for your feedback! If you say it is possible I suppose further research on how to do so would be in order.

Comment

Yes, it is possible to integrate Facebook, Zillow, and Trilio with EspoCRM using various third-party plugins and extensions. For example, you can use the Facebook Lead Ads extension to automatically capture leads from Facebook ads and import them into EspoCRM. Similarly, the Zillow Integration plugin allows for the synchronization of property data between Zillow and EspoCRM. As for Trilio, you can use the TrilioVault plugin to backup and restore EspoCRM data to the TrilioVault cloud. By integrating these platforms with EspoCRM, you can streamline your workflow and enhance your overall customer relationship management capabilities.

Comment

Working...
        X