Where can I translate these terms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I translate these terms?

Hello, I found two terms, that I am not able to translate via Label Manager. Does anybody know, where these terms are?
    The one on the left side is the slide-in panel, when you want to make a mass update from list view, the other one is the side panel "tasks" in the account detail view.

Even though English has become an international language of business, technologies and communication, people still prefer to use software translated into their native one. EspoCRM supports more than 20 languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, etc.).

Comment

Hello,
      thank you for the link, but it is stated there, that German is 100% translated and regarding the terms in question one (overdue) is translated, but obviously not mapped to that place indicated. The other one (select item) is not present in the translatable terms at all.

So unfortunately could not resolve it so far.

Comment

Hi,

Here's the fix: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...7cc2a1e890e8d3

Comment

• shalmaxb
          shalmaxb commented
          Editing a comment
          Great, thank you.

Tested it, but the term "overdue" still is not translated (solved:: see next post).
          Last edited by shalmaxb; 10-11-2020, 09:21 AM.

Hi, meanwhile I found the reason, why the term "overdue" was not translated (after applying changes from yuri) :

you will have to change in every language: application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/i18n/xx_XX/Task.json

this part:

Code:
        "labels": {
        "Create Task": "Neue Aufgabe",
        "Complete": "abgeschlossen",
        "overdue": "überfällig"
        },

Comment

Working...
        X