Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• user roles permission and cache issue

Hi

Im having a strange problem with the espocrm.. Using version 5.9.3.

On the admin everything works fine.. I have created 2 separate user roles,

1 - can only read and and stream on assigned leads, ability to create tasks, create calendar events
    2 - this user role can view all leads and contacts and assign them to other users, create tasks, calendar etc..

the problem is that when i create a user with the first set of permissions, and when the user logins he is able to see only the stream option. no assigned leads are visible on the dashboard and the leads, calendar, meeting menu's are missing. the top search box is missing. When i manually try to access the leads page i get Error 404

when i create a user with the second permission, the page has only stream and calendar. no leads option. when i manually access the leads page it says 404 error

with the admin permissions everything works fine.. I cleared the cache, rebuilt it but still the same.

also one more issue with the cache. When i login through the admin, logout and login to a different user i see the same dashboard as the admin but when i manually refresh it it changes. when i logout and login to the admin again i see the other users dashlets but when i refresh, it works fine..

Any idea how to get this fixed please?

Thanks

Hi,
    it is not recommended to use one browser to login to the system under different users cause it makes a situation when the browser's cache is mixing. Even if you are utilizing only one internet browser it is recommended to enter into a system under another user via Incognito window.
    I believe your role issue also applies to the browser's cache issue. I suggest you to clear your browser's cache and try again.

Comment

You can use Firefox's Container extensions. Where each container will have separate History, Cache, Cookies, etc. Other browser might have similar software. Alternatively Private Browsing or Incognito also will use create a new "single instant" as well.

Comment

It is not recommended to use one browser to login to the system under different users cause it makes a situation when the browser's cache is mixing
      It's not true that cache is mixing. True that logging in with different users in the same browser is not supported unless using incognito mode.

Comment

Working...
      X