Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record limit

Hi,
    i wanted to ask if Espocrm would work fine if there were 15 million records as products and there would be other added functionality (through workflows, etc.) related with those products in the system?

I think it's worth of trying. I saw instances with 1 million of emails and everything there was working ok.
    You just need to invest in good server...

Comment

I confirm emillod
      you can't have good result with bad server !
      forget : hdd sata .. ssd is the minimum and sas ssd is the best i think but no have experiment about

As Yuri say... the problem is "database" (i resume) .. index ..
      we have actually 6224973 record in one entity.. on ssd .. it's acceptable.. because we use ssd with 4gb ram server and only 3 users

Last edited by item; 10-06-2020, 07:31 PM.

Comment

The bottleneck is filtering records by many-to-many relationship, e.g. filtering by Teams. If you don't need to limit access to products by teams, 15 mils should not be an issue if your server is good enough. You might also need to setup additional indexes before populating your database. Also disabling Total Count on the list view is recommended. See https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ance-tweaking/
        Last edited by yuri; 10-06-2020, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Hello Yuri,
          if you think : we need role, we need teams, we need stream, we need action history.. we need ..
          a CRM need a best server.. with all speed...
          espoCRM respond to requirement of "users".. we need to find a "server" who respond to that

Regards

Comment

Yeah guys, i think here is more important server than EspoCRM, because users have similar issues with woocommerce, they're worried about large amount of products but woocommerce can even handle 36 millions of products(there is real example which i saw!), but application is not a problem. The most important thing is good server which will handle for example big amount of requests to database.

Comment

Thank you for the answers!

Comment

Working...
              X