Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export feature and field list

Hello,

Is there a way to modify the default field list used in export feature (account)?
    By default it uses fields from Detail layout I guess.

Hi, you can export all fields in one action or configure, which field you want to include in your export. All existing fields of the entity are provided to choose from.
    You may also limit your records and fields by using a filter before export, as described here: https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/export/

Comment

I think Giant is trying to ask how to change the default export field (which used the List view).

See this image: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/es...t/export-3.png

Instead of those 4 field selected by default (which is your List view field); maybe he want to use something else like

First Name, Last Name instead of keep having to delete those 4 fields and adding these two fields.

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
        I think Giant is trying to ask how to change the default export field (which used the List view).

See this image: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/es...t/export-3.png

Instead of those 4 field selected by default (which is your List view field); maybe he want to use something else like

First Name, Last Name instead of keep having to delete those 4 fields and adding these two fields.
        Yes, exactly. I am still looking for a solution.

Comment

Ok, the default view for export shows the fields of the list view. To change this default view, you can change the list view in Layout Manager. If you want different eyport defaults, this is as far as I know not (yet) possible. I also would like the possibility to save different views of the list view.

Comment

I don't think there is any code example or thread that can provide you a solution at this time. You would need to do a Feature Request or pay for a 3rd party developer time to do it. I'm not sure if there is an existing Extensions that can do it yet.

Here is another thread with similar to your questions and Maximus who is someone that usually can always provide a solution but he simply can't for this.
            Hi, I have to make recurring exports of my contacts with some specific fields, depending on which user is exporting. Is there a way to save export profiles, so that I do not need to select fields each and every time I need to export these XLS? Thanks in advance for your support. Pierre

Comment

Thank you for your help.
              I guess the easiest solution in my case is to export all the fields and adapt the process accordingly.

Comment

Working...
              X