Show Meeting, Call, etc in New Entity STREAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Meeting, Call, etc in New Entity STREAM

I have a some new entities, like (Contract)
    I need to show everything that is connected to every Contract in 'Contract Stream', like any Call or Meeting and etc about Contract

I checked all Audited that I saw but it does not show in stream

thanks

Hi aminn ,

What is the relationship between Contract and call/meeting ? If you create Call/Meeting under parent Contract it will appear in your stream.
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

Comment

Hi dear Nishan Perera

I need to know all things about any contract, I mean maybe I have a call or meeting about a Contract, I choose a contract as a parent for Call/Meeting, but it doesn't show anything in stream (Contract Stream)

but if I have any call related a Account it does show in the stream and I don't know what is different between these

Comment

I’d suggest these:

Comment

Hi dear Oleksii S.
          I checked stream and also tested all types
          but it does not show something that created and connected with parent!

Comment

Oleksii S.

Comment

Hi folks,
              As far as I know, by default, there is no such logic. If you want to show all Stream posts of the related entity (Meeting, Call, Tasks, etc.) in your target entity, you need to create the following logic for the Note entity: IF a Stream record is created and parent is (Meeting, Call, Tasks, etc.) -> create the same post for the Target entity (e.g. Contract).
              You can build such logic with 2 ways:
              1. Hook (require programming skills) - https://docs.espocrm.com/development/hooks/
              2. Workflow - https://docs.espocrm.com/administration/workflows/

Comment

Working...
              X