Order of Process Flowcharts execution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order of Process Flowcharts execution

If I have several process flowcharts for one target entity type, all triggered by the same trigger, what would be the order of their execution?

Hi Oleksii,
    All your flowcharts will be started simultaneously. If you need to make some sequence you can try to utilize the bpm\startProcess('flowchart-id', 'Account', 'account-id'); function in the Script Task https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...pmstartprocess.

Comment

Thank you, Maximus.
      The problem is that if one process changes the field and another reads it, then the fixed order does matter.
      Yes, I've managed to run processes in desired sequence as Call Activity tasks, but it dramatically decreases convenience of debugging, because flow is not shown for the called processes.

Comment

> because flow is not shown for the called processes.

Could you describe it more explicitly? Does that mean that for the called process don't creating corresponded process in the Process entity?

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          > because flow is not shown for the called processes.

Could you describe it more explicitly? Does that mean that for the called process don't creating corresponded process in the Process entity?
          Exactly. Only the main starting process is shown.

Comment

I will check it.

Comment

Working...
            X