Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow to update multiple related records

Hello

I have an Account entity that can have multiple subscriptions linked to it. I want to create a workflow that will change the status of each individual subscription to 'Removed' if the Account's status is ever changed to 'Cancelled'.

For example, the account Perfectico cancels. I want a workflow that will change each of the five associated 'Opportunities' status to cancelled / removed.

Does anyone have any advice as to how I can go about this?

Thank you in advance!

Camille

Hello camille ,

What I understood is you want to update Opportunity Status as Cancelled if the Account Status Change to Cancelled. This can be done.

But the thing is what do you mean by "each of the five associated 'Opportunities' " ? I didn't get this point as far as system should have a mechanism to trigger such a condition. without that it won't identify what to be update.

Refer attached snap.

Cheers!
    Nishan.

Comment

Hello Camille,

I think you simply have to use the after update for the account and check for two conditions, look at the attached pic, I may used different fields just use your own fields names

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 8.24.10 AM.png
Views:	449
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	62187
      Attached Files
      CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
      Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Thanks for your responses!

Eymen, how can I create the condition for the state to be changed? The only option I get relates to specific fields (see the attached).

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X