Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find the correct field for account name/custom account relationship when importing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find the correct field for account name/custom account relationship when importing

I've added a custom "many to one" relationship under Leads > Relationships which now lets me select an account name under a lead's detail listing and that account name is then linked to the account itself. I can also import new leads and populate this field automatically but I have to manually select the "Account (ID)" field in the drop down for the account names to be successfully linked...

So my question is, does anyone know what the correct column heading in the csv should be for the importer to pick this up automatically, or where I can find it? So for I've tried "accountLink", "accountName" and "accountId" but none get picked up when importing and seleting the fields...

Hi,
    Basically you don't need to create any new relation for this, because it already exists. When you converting Lead to either Account or Contact or Opportunity the side 'Converted To' panel is appearing (see screenshot). For this relation, you need to specify such columns for example as 'createdAccountId' and 'createdAccountName' (see screenshot).

In case you really need a new relationship and you need to find out the proper column names, I suggest you export a Lead (tick the 'Export all fields' box) and investigate the exported file.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X