EspoCRM went back to "install" even after I had things running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EspoCRM went back to "install" even after I had things running

So i had a local install of EspoCRM setup on Windows. Things were working fine and I was able to start working in the system. Something happened yesterday and now when I go to <server>/EspoCRM it redirects to <server>/EspoCRM/install and throws the following error...

`Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to Espo\Core\Utils\Util::arrayKeysExists() must be of the type array, int given, called in C:\Apache24\htdocs\espocrm\install\core\Installer. php on line 106 and defined in C:\Apache24\htdocs\espocrm\application\Espo\Core\U tils\Util.php:655 Stack trace: #0 C:\Apache24\htdocs\espocrm\install\core\Installer. php(106): Espo\Core\Utils\Util::arrayKeysExists(Array, 1) #1 C:\Apache24\htdocs\espocrm\install\core\Installer. php(76): Installer->initialize() #2 C:\Apache24\htdocs\espocrm\install\index.php(98): Installer->__construct() #3 {main} thrown in C:\Apache24\htdocs\espocrm\application\Espo\Core\U tils\Util.php on line 655`

I got things back up and running by renaming my espocrm folder to espocrm-old, unzipping a clean espocrm and going through install again. Looks like I only lost my changes to entities and layout.

Comment

Your changes to entities and layout should be in the /custom/ folder I believe. You can do a quick comparison of difference in folder/file and can track down on what file is different, since it is all local is relatively easy to do.

Use external software to do that.

Comment

All custom changes to Espo are stored in these folders by default:

custom/Espo/Custom/

client/custom/

Just copy those two folders from your old installation to the new one, rebuild and you should have all changes incorporated.

If you had added users you will need to copy the previous settings to keep the same encrypt hash in order to be able to use the same passwords.

If it was just a test site, it might be easier to just add new test users, but if you do need to do a full reconstruction check this post for instructions:
        https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/inst...1187#post61187
        Last edited by telecastg; 09-01-2020, 06:01 AM.

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, tele here to save the day, unlike lazy me.

I will add this post to the Learning thread for future copy/paste.
      Working...
      X