Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyberpanel & Litespeed Cron

Hi Everyone,
    I am currently using CentOS 7, Cyberpanel & Litespeed and wondered if anyone has successfully managed to setup a Cron Job on it for EspoCRM?

Thanks

Rockyuk

Hi Rockyuk , welcome to the Forum.

Anyway I think these kind of question is best to ask your provider for support. They would be able to link you to the resource or be able to guide or do it for you.

Assuming Cyberpanel should have some sort of Control Panel (CPanel) or an administration page, you should be able to find something call "CRON" in there, after that it just a matter of getting the right time schedule and the correct folder and file path to the file.

There plenty of CRON guide out there for this if it helpful to get an visualization.

Comment

Hi there,
      Thank you for your reply, I have spoken to CyberPanel and they provided me with this * * * * * /usr/local/lsws/lsphp73/bin/lsphp /Path to script or cron which works with all my other scripts/software but it does not see to work with this for some reason? What permissions should the cron.php file be as well please?

Comment

Well they of no help then if all they give you is that!

What software do you have? Do you have CPanel? Here is a decent usable CRON tutorial for your reference:
        Quick Steps Log into your cPanel hosting account. Locate and click on the "Cron Jobs" icon under the "Advanced" category. Fill in the required information

In term of writing your path, with my system I just wrote where the cron.php file is, as for me I put my EspoCRM installation in a folder call "crm", you may be the same or different, you might have it in some other folder I don't know. Secondly you pathway might not be in /public_html/ which is where I host my website too, you need to find out where your file/folder is locate using File Manager.

Anyway my path is like this:

/public_html/crm/cron.php

As for those * * * * *
        It basically just mean: every minute, every hour, everyday, everyweek, every year.

What about this odd /usr/php path?! Well that where you PHP software is located, I used shared hosting (and a Control Panel) so I don't need to worry about that, it get add automatically after I save my setting. I think yours one is: /usr/local/lsws/lsphp73/bin/lsphp which automatically get added, if it doesn't then you would write that yourself.

Once I save my setting it will look like this:
        * * * * * /usr/bin/php /home/username123/public_html/crm/cron.php
        As you can see it automatically add where my server PHP is located at

Secondly it also add my full path way: /home/username123/

Assuming you got a Control Panel of some kind, try playing around with your CRON, see if you can get something similar to these information.

If you not sure if it working or not, just set up a bunch of CRON, later check EspoCRM job schedule and see if any of them work.

Comment

Hi Rockyuk

I recently installed CyberPanel and running in the same problem as you. Reading the community CyberPanel dont have Apache, they use litespeed, so how you install EspoCRM?

Anyway I'm slowly learning, maybe I will be able to figure it out and share.

Comment

Working...
          X