Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EspoCRM Cloud solution

Hi all,
    Am interested in EspoCRM cloud solution.

Please I would like to learn more about the cloud solution provided by EspoCRM Team here https://www.espocrm.com/cloud/
    How do they manage instances?
    Let say I subscribe to the "Basic Plan".
    Do I have my personal EspoCRM instance (where I can even customize the source code) on personalized hosting space? Or every subscriber use the same instance of EspoCRM and cannot access the CRM source code?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I think you cannot make any change to the source code, and this is why they focused on improving the formula for, you will have your own copy of crm, with full administrator access to the crm screens, but not to the files.

They will be responsible for updating, monitoring maintaining the crm for you, in addition to the extensions like advanced & sales packs.

If this not enough for you I can help you having maintained copy of the crm with full access to the code on our dedicated server
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Hello.
      - no, you cannot make any changes to code, except some negligible options changes, which they would (or would not) put in at your request
      - if the base 7-day backup routing is not sufficient for you, you would get access to backup files only by request
      - you don’t have access to any logs, thus debugging turns into an incredible challenge.
      - the only way to exchange data automatically with your external applications (if any) - is mounting custom API requester.
      Last edited by Oleksii S.; 08-09-2020, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Thank you for all your helpfull answers

Comment

Working...
        X