Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last contact date in lists of leads and opportunities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last contact date in lists of leads and opportunities?

After a log delay I can now start again setting up this system, and one of the things my colleagues want to see is this:

Click on the list of leads or opportunities.
    In one of the columns they want to see the last contact with the customer, like call, email etc., e.g.: the last date when someone has spoken or emailed with the client.

Is it possible to do this easily?

Yes, I remember someone asked the same question few months back and there was a solution to it. I tried searching but fail to, in hindsight I should have added the thread to my Learning EspoCRM thread.

Anyway a thread bump for someone who may be able to help.

Comment

I have one more, and it is similar: in the list or detail view of calls, I want to show the phone number of the lead or contact, not just a link to the name.

In Administration » Entity Manager » Call » Fields I find "Foreign", but I can't get the phone numbers of leads and contacts here. I guess that would be "phone number of parent". Is there a way to do this at all?
      Last edited by Obermumpf; 07-31-2020, 08:38 AM.

Comment

I believe you have to go into
        Entity Manager > Relationship (or Edit) > Foreign link > Check the field you want.

Only after that then foreign link will work, you might also need to create a Relationship as well.

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
          I believe you have to go into
          Entity Manager > Relationship (or Edit) > Foreign link > Check the field you want.

Only after that then foreign link will work, you might also need to create a Relationship as well.
          That is what I thought.

But there are already two relations from calls to leads, see picture 1

Click image for larger version  Name:	pic1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	21.2 KB ID:	61156

But I cannot choose the phone number field in the Layout manager, it's not shown.

I setup another relation from calls to leads, no effect. I would try to but can't make a parent-to-children relation.

Maybe this does not work because the phone number field in leads is not a simple field but can have many entries within one record, e.g. phone, mobile, fax...?
          Attached Files

Comment

Hmm you right, for some reason Foreign link is hard locked and you can't pick that option. To not disappoint you without any "solution" I decided to play around the system a little.
            There is other more advance way that I don't have the skill for (webhooks?, etc).

But it good to see you tried! Anyway here is the solution I came up with:

There three way you get get those Phone numbers of your Lead in your call. The first option I recommend is to use "Bottom Panels". See screenshot:

Comment

• espcrm
              espcrm commented
              Editing a comment
              By the way, I think you can also do One-to-Many or Many-to-One, not sure if One-to-One relationship is the right way to go about it.

Secondly, you need to create a Relationship between Leads and Call. Not Leads to Leads (unless you want to link Leads to another Leads: for example leads referral of a leads, or "Parent-Children" lead".

Thank you so much! The first trick is good enough and works right away in detail view. I will play with the other methods to achieve something like that in list view too.

Comment

Glad to hear. The weakness with first method is you have to use the Details view to add new contact or to view existing contact.

If you want it to show in Detail (small) (which is Quick Create or sidebar create) then it won't show up which is where Method 2 or 3 is better choice. But I didn't 2 and 3 because it mean another field and relationship to worry about.

Comment

Working...
              X