Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• import with CSV

Dear all,

When i import records from CSV the sysytem skips fields with link type, other fields are imported correctly.
    Maybe is it related to IDs?

pic below
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi there,
      well, actually you need to have for example the column called accountId (for link type field) with a defined id of the account that you want to link to the Imported contact. Please investigate it by exporting one your Contact record with linked few Accounts into a CSV file. P.S. Don't forget to select the Account and Accounts fields for the export.

Comment

ok. Many thanks. The second question. How can i import Accounts from CSV with related teams? i don't have possibility to export teams to see ID of team.

The second one question. How to import several phone numbers int Accounts from CSV. After exporting records, we only get one phone number.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ksv; 07-23-2020, 03:58 PM.

Comment

> How can i import Accounts from CSV with related teams? i don't have possibility to export teams to see ID of team.

You should define the team IDs in the 'teamsIds' column (see screenshot).

> How to import several phone numbers int Accounts from CSV.

There is no such ability. You can import only one number that will be automatically set as a primaryPhoneNumber.
          Attached Files

Comment

• ksv
            ksv commented
            Editing a comment
            > How to import several phone numbers int Accounts from CSV.

There is no such ability. You can import only one number that will be automatically set as a primaryPhoneNumber.

I found solution to import several phone numbers. See below (structure the CSV)

name;.....;phoneNumber;phoneNumber;phoneNumber;ema ilAddress
            XYZ;......;35555555; 55555555555; 555555777; dsf@gfhd.tt
        Working...
        X